Luxury Mindfulness Retreats at Champneys Forest Mere, UK
BEGINNERS AND ALL LEVELS WELCOME
This Luxury UK Mindfulness Retreat offers you the opportunity to get away from it all and to reconnect with yourself, all whilst learning the timeless art of mindfulness in the glorious surroundings of Champneys Forest Mere.
Mindfulness helps us to be present, calm and easeful in our busy lives and is quickly becoming an essential skill for all. With Neil’s guidance you will be introduced to the ‘what, why and how’ of mindfulness and most importantly, you will learn how to sustain your own mindfulness practice beyond the retreat.
Reviews from previous participants:
‘I would recommend it to my nearest and dearest.’
‘Nourished my body and soul – a rare treat!’
‘Neil is an excellent and perceptive teacher.’
‘Excellent, would recommend highly.’
‘Nurturing, restorative, it provided guidance and much food for thought, with a gentle, invitational approach that was calming and reassuring.’
‘The perfect introduction to Mindfulness.’
‘Neil is a great person to learn about meditation with – I would return!’
Over the weekend Neil Seligman, Author of 100 Mindfulness Meditations and Founder of The Conscious Professional will teach five tailored mindfulness sessions featuring his easy-to-follow techniques:
- Foundations for Mindfulness Practice
- Mindfulness of the Body
- Meeting the Mind
- Welcoming the Good
- Integrating Mindfulness in Daily Life
Each participant will also be given their own Mindfulness Manual with practice guides, worksheets and teaching materials.
*Beginners and all experience levels welcome.*Neil teaches mindfulness as a secular skill and it is therefore suitable for all.
- Arrival at 2.00pm
- 2 night’s accommodation (no single supplement)
- 5 Mindfulness Sessions as detailed in full timetable received on booking
- Programme with Neil starts at 6.30pm with welcome reception and dinner
- First Mindfulness Session from 8.45pm-10.00pm Friday evening
- Three Mindfulness Sessions on Saturday during the day
- Final Mindfulness Session on Sunday morning from 9.45am-11.00am
- Comprehensive Mindfulness Manual
- Option to upgrade your retreat to include a powerful one-to-one life-coaching consultation with Neil for an additional £150. (Usually £275)
- Two healthy buffet breakfasts and lunches and two three-course evening meals
- Complimentary Thalassotherapy treatment
- Unlimited use of Champneys facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Sunday departure by 4pm. (Room vacated by 11am)
NEXT RETREAT: 5-7th May 2017
As a life-coach, healer, and Author of the hit mindfulness book 100 Mindfulness Meditations, Neil has over twenty years of experience working with mindfulness practices and a passion for sharing his learning with others.
Neil has introduced thousands to the benefits of mindfulness and loves nothing more than helping others connect deeply with their capacity for stillness, peace, authenticity and excellence, and he looks forward to welcoming you on this wonderful retreat.
- Mindfulness Course Leader
- Qualified Life Coach
- Usui Reiki Master
- Energy Coach, The Joshi Clinic
- Qualified Bioresonance Practitioner