- This event has passed.
THIS RETREAT IS GOING AHEAD – CHAMPNEYS HAVE RE-OPENED!
There are times in life when we need a reset. This year perhaps more than ever. Whether you are feeling stuck in your thinking, your job, at home, or in a relationship, this workshop will inspire your next steps. In this dynamic series of four sessions, Neil will create with the group a nurturing environment where we can welcome our own roadblocks, understand them more clearly, find tools to overcome them, and envision our next steps with confidence and compassion.
Our process will include group discussions, creative explorations (no artistic ability required), mindfulness exercises and interactive reflections. Each of us will be doing our own work, delving into our own material, as well as supporting the explorations of others. Expect a fun, dynamic and inspiring atmosphere where you will be encouraged to step into new potentials.
We will meet four times over the course of the weekend as well as sharing meal times (if you wish). Solitude is just fine, if you prefer.
Neil will tailor the specifics of the four sessions to the needs of the group and our explorations will be organised around the following four themes.
Friday Evening Session – The Beginning – Arriving at Your Own Door with Acceptance and Compassion
Saturday Morning Session – The Discovery – Noticing what Seeks to be Born within you
Saturday Afternoon Session – The Vision – Gaining Clarity on Your Truth and the Path Ahead
Sunday Morning Session – The Action – Practical Steps to take you Forward with Authenticity, Purpose and Joy!
Anyone who wishes to commit themselves to a process of personal development, self-exploration and transformation will be well suited to this powerful workshop.
Reviews from previous participants on Neil’s Retreats:
‘I would recommend it to my nearest and dearest.’
‘Nourished my body and soul – a rare treat!’
‘Neil is an excellent and perceptive teacher.’
‘Excellent, would recommend highly.’
‘Nurturing, restorative, it provided guidance and much food for thought, with a gentle, invitational approach that was calming and reassuring.’
Pricing: From £595.
Recommended Reading: 100 Mindfulness Meditations and Conscious Leadership by Neil Seligman. Available on Amazon.
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Arrival from 2.00pm
- 4 Mindfulness Sessions as detailed in full timetable received on booking
- Programme with Neil starts at 6.30pm with welcome reception and dinner
- First Session from 8.30pm-10.00pm Friday evening
- Two Sessions on Saturday during the day. 9.30am-11.30am / 4.30pm-6.30pm
- Final Session on Sunday morning from 9.30am-11.30am
- Option to upgrade your retreat to include a powerful one-to-one life-coaching consultation with Neil for an additional £150. (Usually £275)
- All meals: two healthy buffet breakfasts and lunches and two three-course evening meals
- Unlimited use of Champneys facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Sunday departure by 4pm. (Room to please be vacated by 10am.)
Champneys Forest Mere
Old Portsmouth Road
- Click on the button below to be taken to the Champneys website
- Scroll down and click on September – the retreat will appear
- Click Book Now