I am very excited to announce that my podcast appearance with (The Lifestyle First) Podcast is now live!
Here’s the episode description:
My guest on this week’s episode of The Lifestyle First Podcast is Neil Seligman, author, keynote speaker and founder of The Conscious Professional.
In this episode we:
- Explore the identity of being a leader
- Discuss self-leadership
- Highlight leadership styles from power and control to conscious leadership
- Talk about expanding awareness to understand what’s happening in a business, family and our own lives through a creative process
- Explore mindfulness as a map to our inner human experience – the arrow pointing inwards
1. The one question we discuss is “How can I uncover the leader that I am?”
2. The two references we look at are
(i) Book: Neil Seligman. Conscious Leadership: reveal your potential, inspire excellence. White Lion Publishing. 2019
(ii) Book: Neil Seligman. 100 Mindfulness Meditations. 2016
3. The three actions to take are
- Do the FHB Practice – Feet on Floor, Hand on Heart, Body on Breath
- Do a gratitude practice – write down 3 things that made you feel grateful
- Take care of your limiting I Am statements – move negative statements into the past test or release it into a potential.
Which of these 3 actionable tips will you implement?
Leave your comments below.
DISCLAIMER: This content does not constitute or substitute personal one-to-one professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or health care professional with questions about your health.